Thursday, February 08, 2007

tonight is going to be big!

I believe that tonight is a pivotal game for the Leafs, as they take on the NHL's top team, the Nashville Predators. They have been playing strong defence and a disciplined game since the
All Star break and they will need to continue that in order to combat the Preds, whose scoring is spread very evenly throughout the team. The Leafs will have to contain all of Nashville's lines because, unlike most other teams, they don't have one star line that must especially be watched closely. Raycroft will get the start tonight, guaranteed, and why shouldn't he? He's hotter than than a southwestern Ontario summer lately and is the kind of goalie that needs to be worked like a horse to keep him sharp. Paul Maurice has been doing so as he has started Raycroft for the last 15 games.

I will be following along on the web as I work on my assignments--look for a post tomorrow morning with my thougths on the game. GO LEAFS!

No comments: