Saturday, February 10, 2007

derailing Sid the Kid and the Penguins

I will be out at a pub tonight specifically so that I can watch the Leafs vs. Penguins game on HNIC. I don't often get to see the Leafs on the tube because I don't have a television, but I think that this is going to be a good game, provided that the Toronto team that got blown out by the Pens the past two times the teams met does not show up. I want to see the desperate, passionate, and gritty Leafs of the past road trip, led by their far-more-ornery-than-usual captain Mats Sundin and former Calder Award-winning goaltender Andrew Raycroft, who has been a brick wall of late. The boys know that beating the Pens would be a huge shot in the arm for both the team and the fans, and so I predict a disciplined and sharp Leafs team, ready to rumble tonight . I will be in regalia and stoked come 7:00 EST--watch out Sid, the Buds cometh...

No comments: